It was in 2018 that the project of the guest rooms La Transparence was born. After more than three decades of expatriation on all the continents, Fabrice & Frédérique, your hosts, return to their origins: the Auvergne region of France.
Their project, to create a living space in harmony with the surrounding nature where it feels good to take the time to watch time go by at its own pace. Thus was born La Transparence, a clever mix of their encounters with distant cultures.
An eco-responsible tourism in the middle of nature but in the heart of everything!
Ideally located in the heart of the Natural Regional Park of Auvergne Volcanoes classified in the World Heritage of UNESCO and just a stone’s throw from VULCANIA and the volcano of Lemptegy The guest rooms combine charm, serenity and modern comfort for a stay out of the hustle and bustle of life.
Since its conception, La Transparence has been a project in line with the precepts of sustainable development, permaculture and eco-tourism.
Whether it is for :
- Wood-frame buildings constructed from local materials and by local companies;
- Heating and hot water are produced by a central wood pellet boiler of the latest generation;
- The electricity is 100% renewable and all the bulbs are LED;
- All rainwater is stored and reused for watering while all sanitary water taps are equipped with water saving devices;
- The table d’hôtes is supplied by local producers, most often engaged in organic or sustainable agriculture. But it is also organized on a zero waste model between the compost and the chickens.
Make your life a dream and a dream a reality.Antoine de Saint Exupéry